Medbone® – Medical Devices is a company certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 13485. Also our products are certified by the European Directive 93/42/EEC.
Medbone is committed to meet customer requirements, in order to enhance their satisfaction. This commitment can be seen through the continuous improvement of our products and services, as well as, through the continuous upgrade in our Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 and the standards of Risk Management System based on ISO 14971.
Medbone’s strategic orientation is supported on the following concepts:
- Be a referenced company in the production of bone substitutes for orthopedics, dentistry and veterinary industry;
- Provide products and services adjusted to the needs of our clients, in order to attract and retain them;
- Be recognized as a company that produces excellent products, with quality, ensuring global customer satisfaction;
- Ensure criteria for risk acceptability based upon legal regulations and relevant international standards, taking into account state of the art information and known stakeholder concern;
- Ensure the compliance of all requirements of the Quality Management System and all the applicable legal requirements, while mobilize all the collaborators for the continual improvement and efficiency of the general quality system.